Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Back by popular demand... not!

Hello all (or myself, because I am probably the only one reading)-

So I started a new blog because I deleted my old one and EVERYONE was telling me to start it again. By everyone I mean my aunt Missy; and by telling me to start it again I mean she mentioned that she noticed my old one was gone. So yeah here I am for no reason at all! I guess this is an attempt on my behalf to keep a journal for myself and... well that's pretty much it! So I hope I enjoy it.

Okay first things first. I picked the background on this blog because A-) I love to read, in fact, I would love to have a library in my house someday and B-) Ever since I was about 10 I get a book for every occasion! My mom gives me one for my birthday, for Christmas, for Easter, and every other holiday you can think of! It's pretty funny actually (Elora you know what I am talking about). It seems as though I have a pretty good start to my library, and thanks to my mom the Glenn Beck section is Gigantic!!

Big Gulps huh?
Welp see you later!

4 comments:

My side. said...

yay! youre back to blogging!! ;) love you!!!

julia said...

That's the best you can do. I want more juice. Beef it up baby. It was so fun to see you and Ragu. My kids loved the magic puffers. Love you.

Christina said...

You do have a few readers, so write us a book!

glennbecky said...

Ha ha I love it ! Broke just came out today and Christmas is coming up ..... love ya